Páginas Recomendadas

viernes, 9 de abril de 2010

SENTENCE IN FUTURE PRESENT PERFECT

The teacher Eric, we taught sentences in Future Present Perfect...

Some Examples Given For The Teacher:

1.- By the time I get to Dallas, she(to get up) will have got up.

2.- They (to arrive) will have arrived home by the time, I call them tomorrow.

3.- I (to finish) will have finished my doctorate, by the time I have first child.


Some Sentences Written For Me In Class:


1.- By the time i finished my degree, i will have worked for IBM.
2.- By the time I'm thirty, i will have married and purchased bought my car and house.
3.- By the time I get married, I will have cooked very delicious, for my son's.

1 comentario:

  1. WOW NAHIR! You are doing such a great job in class this semester. I hope that you will feel confident in participating more in class.

    1.- By the time I finish my degree, i will have worked for IBM.
    2.- By the time I'm thirty, i will have gotten married and bought my car and house.
    3.- By the time I get married, I will have cooked very delicious, for my son's. (I don't understand this sentence. What is it that you are trying to say?) Sons - Hijos but only boys. Boys and girls - children. Informal: kids.

    ResponderEliminar