Páginas Recomendadas

jueves, 22 de abril de 2010

Introduction to my Portfolio Module B

Here is my portfolio for Module B.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Index of selected works. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


  1. 6 reasons why you are learning English
  2. SAD SEA :(
  3. FUTURE PERFECT AND FUTURE CONTINUOS
  4. Presentation Oral
  5. ::: APOLOGY :::
  6. In the Future ---> when I have 30 years ...
  7. By the time I finish my degree, i will have wo...
I also contributed on the class blog where I talked about the assignments given in class, this work was called

Abstract....

PAST CONTINUOUS,PRESENT CONTINUOUS AND FUTURE CONTINUOUS

In class we participated in a project blog called "Kidnapping Problems," there I discussed my opinions and wrote an article about the Paulette murder case.

My personal reflection of the module B

Reflection of the module 5B

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario